Before you begin, make sure you have no active pop-up blockers.
To connect your WordPress blog to your WebWhale, just follow the next few steps:
- Log into your WebWhale account.
- Click on the “Connect New Blog” button.
- Click on the “Add your WordPress Blog” button.
- Enter the url of your blog, and click connect blog.
- Log into your blog’s admin area using your credentials.
- Click on the “Yes, I approve of this connection” button.
- That’s it. Your blog is now connected to your WebWhale account.
Here is a guide demonstrating the whole process. For any further assistance you can always contact our customer support team!