By visiting our site and / or using any of our services you accept the following terms, which previously should have read in detail.
- The intellectual and industrial property CopyrightsWorld on the names, distinguishing features, marks, logos, information, data, images, models, etc. every time out or distinguished in any way in www.CopyrightsWorld.com site are protected by applicable EU legislation against any third party that any use , reproduces, sells, interfere, transmit, copy, transfer, distribute, republish them in any way and for any reason without the express prior written consent of CopyrightsWorld, or generally the violation directly or indirectly.
- CopyrightsWorld expressly prohibits any use of the content of the site www.CopyrightsWorld.com, except for a simple and direct reading only for personal purposes by any visitor to this. Further, the reserves CopyrightsWorld generally against all legal and any contractual rights, in addition to explicitly specified in this paragraph.
- Any information, service or reference contained in the website aims to www.CopyrightsWorld.com as accurately as possible and direct customer support and candidate customers CopyrightsWorld and online general information on these services and products. CopyrightsWorld not incur any liability for failure to timely update of information, products and services contained on the website www.CopyrightsWorld.com or on the content and legality or use other sites to which any reference is made. To CopyrightsWorld not incur any liability to the visitors of the site www.CopyrightsWorld.com on products, services or persons of any advertised or referred directly or indirectly through this.
- To CopyrightsWorld provides services and products according to technical specifications which it determines whether contained explanatory and accurately on the website www.CopyrightsWorld.com or not, at the request of the candidate reviews to be submitted electronically to the designated by CopyrightsWorld and under fixed conditions of each service and product.
- The model contract contained in www.CopyrightsWorld.com site and the services and products provided thereunder, may be replaced, amended, revoked from time to time by CopyrightsWorld, at its discretion and in accordance with the legislation. In any case, the signature and / or shipment of such model contracts from potential customers to CopyrightsWorld not constitute an admission by the latter. Visitors to the site www.CopyrightsWorld.com not modify or manipulating the model contracts contained in it or to incite or suggest a third signature in order to claim any kind of compensation from CopyrightsWorld without prior written agreement with the latter.
- To CopyrightsWorld protected under current legislation the personal data of website visitors www.CopyrightsWorld.com that may be submitted to CopyrightsWorld through it. In this case, the visitors of this website acknowledge and accept the maintenance and processing of personal data for purposes for which the present in CopyrightsWorld. Visitors are responsible for submitting any personal data to third parties CopyrightsWorld without authorization and submitting false, inaccurate or false information and data is to defraud or mislead.
- CopyrightsWorld may, at its discretion, delete the system from malicious content that will likely come to the attention of malicious users and seek to exploit the services of CopyrightsWorld to achieve illegal or immoral purposes or harassment third parties using our services.
- CopyrightsWorld may, at its discretion to suspend, temporarily or permanently, access or operation of the site www.CopyrightsWorld.com, and to alter in any way the content and form, without prior notice. To CopyrightsWorld any warranty for the uninterrupted and without any kind of errors in the operation of the site and any www.CopyrightsWorld.com programs, images, files, documents, graphics and so on, which allows any access to the visitors of this website. In any case CopyrightsWorld is not responsible for compensation or remedy any damage which may arise from such use.
- If the access to websites or services of the site require the use www.CopyrightsWorld.com username (username) and password (password) and / or as customer CopyrightsWorld, or the user / customer and CopyrightsWorld solely responsible for any leakage or arbitrary or unlawful use by himself or others.
- Any illegal use of site www.CopyrightsWorld.com, and any use contrary to these terms, which shall be deemed to unconditionally join the visitors and registered users, or any act and omission that makes or may make it difficult or impossible to correct and smooth functioning of this website.
- CopyrightsWorld is registered trademark in the Ministry of Commerce (trademark)
- CopyrightsWorld offers its customers an online electronic means to use as evidence and potential to prove the paternity of their intellectual work in relation to any judicial or other authority or company or individual, public or private entity.
- CopyrightsWorld does not provide legal counsel or in any way legal advice. For legal advice should always contact a suitably qualified legal counsel.
- Prohibited the malicious use of our service to defraud and theft of foreign intellectual property, which the malicious user will try to appropriate the authorship of putting it. No responsibility for the content and / or authorship of the work / files stored by users in our CopyrightsWorld. Absolute and unequivocal responsibility for the content and ownership of files / documents are stored in our system has the user submitting the files.
- CopyrightsWorld does not address the content or check the accuracy and / or integrity of the files that store customers in the system. After completion of storing a file in our system the user has to open it and check that the file is saved fully and without errors.
- We state explicitly that the maximum safeguard the confidentiality of the records of our customers with technical resources and the adoption and maintenance of the required confidentiality ethics.
- No financial or other compensation may be given by CopyrightsWorld its customers or third parties because of the collapse of electronic testimony on the paternity of a work or malicious or incorrect use of the service by the customer / user CopyrightsWorld.
- CopyrightsWorld or representative may not be called as witnesses in judicial dispute membership where it relates to intellectual creations you have made to our service.
- Payments in our system are direct means of global financial institution Stripe.com and paypal.com.
- The CopyrightsWorld is not responsible for any registration of the user files, or documents that may be contrary to law, morality or is unsuitable or inappropriate for certain classes of persons (eg minors).
- The CopyrightsWorld entitled at any time at its discretion ask the user to modify or to verify the user name (Username), Password (Password), the e-mail me (email address) or other personal user information.
- CopyrightsWorld entitled at any time, without notice, to discontinue or suspend the provision of services, or changing the nature and content.
- CopyrightsWorld is not responsible if its service “Defender” does not find all the digital files on the Internet.
- CopyrightsWorld is not responsible if the companies from which collects information (eg Google, Amazon, Instagram, etc.) change policy and it will no longer be possible to provide any service.
- CopyrightsWorld may use the users personal data by sharing them to other companies that may have a common interest and provided a cooperation with our company, upon their acceptance
- Users are responsible for the security of their accounts and making sure that any contact details in the account are kept up to date. If CopyrightsWorld need to contact Users but are unable to do so, for example because their e-mail address is no longer valid, then any consequences of that failure will be their responsibility. Users must not let anyone else use their account. If pressure is applied to them to do so — for example if an employer demands your username and password — please inform them that their attempt to subvert your agreement with CopyrightsWorld will mean that they have no permission to use any of the services of CopyrightsWorld. CopyrightsWorld may take action, including criminal prosecution, if they use our services using an account they have obtained in this way. Users must let us know of any unauthorised use of their account as soon as they are able to after becoming aware of it. Unless an account is associated with a paid-for service, CopyrightsWorld may suspend or terminate it at any time. Equally, Users may close their account at any time
- CopyrightsWorld guarantees the submission of its web archive to third party partners (for example, the National bank of Greece and US Copyright Office – today not applicable), but can not guarantee the acceptance and successful process of every application by the third party.
- In the event of interruption of work CopyrightsWorld, CopyrightsWorld must email reports relating to projects already registered copyright and haven’t already sent by the system.
- If the services of CopyrightsWorld stopped or suspended or hindered either permanently or temporarily result of events outside the control or whatever the wishes of CopyrightsWorld, not given any financial or other compensation to users.
- The operation of all services within CopyrightsWorld.com, are subject to any existing local penal and civil law of your country.
- CopyrightsWorld can display ads on its site if CopyrightsWorld want it in the future.
- CopyrightsWorld may assign the Agreements and any of its rights under these Agreements, in whole or in part, as well as transfer any of its obligations under the Agreements entered into with other companies.
- CopyrightsWorld and the users both agree that any dispute, claim or dispute between you and CopyrightsWorld arising out of or relating in any way to these Agreements or your relationship with CopyrightsWorld as a User of the Service (whether based on a contract, tort, law, fraud, deception or any other legal theory and whether the claims arise during or after the termination of the Agreements), will be determined by mandatory binding arbitration on an individual basis. Arbitration is a more informal process than a trial in court.
IN ARBITRATION THERE IS NO JUDGE OR JURY AND THE JUDICIAL EXAMINATION OF THE ARBITRATION DECISION IS LIMITED.
The process of presenting evidence may be more limited than in court. The arbitrator must comply with this agreement and may rule on the same damages and damages as a court (including legal fees). However, the arbitrator may not issue a decision or interim measures that benefit anyone other than the parties to the arbitration. CopyrightsWorld and the users both agree that no part of this will be construed as a waiver, prohibition or otherwise limitation of any of our rights at any time in order to (1) file an individual lawsuit in a court of law (2) seek action enforcement through federal, state, or local agencies where such actions are available (3) to seek injunctive relief; or (4) to file a lawsuit to settle copyright infringement claims. Any arbitration must begin with the filing of the claim for arbitration within ONE (1) YEAR from the date when the opposing party filing the claim first establishes the act, omission or error that gives rise to the claim. There will be no right to compensation for any claim not made within that time period. If applicable law prohibits a one-year time limit for filing a claim, any claim must be filed within the shortest period of time permitted by applicable law. A party intending to seek arbitration must first send written notice of the dispute to the other party, by registered letter or Federal Express (signature required) or, if CopyrightsWorld do not have Users physical address in archive, by e-mail (“Notification “). CopyrightsWorld for Notifications is: [CopyrightsWorld ……………]. The Notification must (1) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute and (2) specify the specific compensation required (“Claim”). Both parts agree to make good faith efforts to resolve the claim directly, but if they do not reach an agreement within 30 days of receiving the Notification, then CopyrightsWorld or Users can initiate arbitration. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement bid submitted by CopyrightsWorld or Users will not be notified to the arbitrator until the arbitrator has made a final decision and awarded compensation, if he does so. All documents and information disclosed during the arbitration shall be kept strictly confidential by the consignee and shall not be used by the consignee for any purpose other than the purposes of the arbitration or the enforcement of the arbitral award and the award. it will only be disclosed confidentially to persons who need to know it for those purposes.
- We may update these terms and conditions at any time. If we do so, we will announce the change. Any changes will be binding on you from the moment we announce them. This agreement is made under the laws of Greece.
- CopyrightsWorld could recommend to users external partners of the company to complete some services (eg may ask some questions to law firms or other our external partners to provide better services)
- CopyrightsWorld should have the user’s mobile phone number so that we can send them updates (when CopyrightsWorld will make a mobile app). Also CopyrightsWorld has the consent of the users in promoting information to its users
- CopyrightsWorld can do surveys according to the informations available to the benefit of our users and to safeguard the interests of our company
- If Users have any questions about the Service of CopyrightsWorld or the Agreements, please contact CopyrightsWorld Customer Service via our About Us section of our website.
Thank you for reading our Terms.